Headquartered in the nation's capital, the Canadian Seed Trade Association (CSTA) represents the interests of 130 corporate members engaged in all aspects of seed research, production and marketing, both domestically and internationally.
Our Mission Statement: To Foster Seed Industry Innovation and Trade
Key Strategic Priorities:
1. Unrestricted trade of seed around the world
2. Increased investment in innovation - Canada is seen as a favourable country for both private and public investment in innovation
3. A larger, skilled talent pool is available to the seed industry
4. An efficient, flexible, science based regulatory system that fosters innovation
5. A broader awareness along the value chain of the role that seed can play to deliver what the end user wants