See More Jobs From ERC Ag
Location: Marshall, Minnesota, Mid-West United States, USA
Company: ERC Ag
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Agronomy
Career Type: Management / Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 2
Salary: $65,000- + with annual bonuses
Send This Job To A Friend
District Sales Manager
A chance to work for a team of educated Ag professionals who strive to give their customer the best service the area has to offer and the highest quality of seed products to ensure their success. This company is showing massive growth and looking to continue to build on their proven track record of success. Now is your chance to be part of their team within a DSM role!
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
• Starting base salary of $65,000 -+ (DOE) PLUS commission bonuses typically totaling $20,000- $30,000 annually (based on sales performance).
• As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, vacation, paid holidays, PTO, 401K, life, excellent retirement plan, and much more!!
• You will be equipped with a home office and expense account.
• Company vehicle, laptop/iPad, and cell.
• If you are ready to start your career today with a industry leading company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• As a District Sales Manager you will cover your designated territory and correspond with regional sales agronomists to maintain and provide an elevated sales support.
• Within this region you will manage existing accounts by driving product sales and take on new merchants to enhance sales, and meet sales goals of the business.
• You will maintain and learn thorough knowledge about the products and services for your territory.
• Be responsible for managing your territory according to company policy.
• Additionally, you will develop and increase customer relationships by working face-to-face with them, within the region.
• This beautiful area offers a safe community that bleeds opportunities.
• There are festivities and events to partake in year round in this community.
• There is an abundance of recreational activities for all ages for every season in the year including fitness centers, swimming pools, aquatic center, skatepark, golf courses, ice skating, snowmobiling fishing and hunting at your backdoor.
• Within the community there are many good schools to choose from for all ages.
• Within the area, there is affordable housing costs, and cost of living is below the national average; along with reasonable property taxes.
• There are entertainment possibilities for the whole family in addition to many restaurants to choose from.
• 2+ years in Seed Sales experience preferred.
• Solid knowledge in Agronomy.
• Degree in Ag related field preferred.
• Farm or Agriculture background.
• Valid driver’s license.
If you are interested to more opportunities we offer check out our website www.ercjobs.com!!
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, MO, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, KS, IL, IN, CO, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, Indiana agriculture jobs, district sales manager positions, agcareers, jobs
Job Contact Information