See More Jobs From Gowan Company
Location: Arizona, South-West United States, USA
Company: Gowan Company
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Crop Protection/Chemicals
Career Type: Research & Development
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 9
Send This Job To A Friend
The Global Product Development Manager (GPDM) must assure the entire global product development program is operated efficiently to capture synergies between projects and knowledge is shared uniformly across the organization. The GPDM has a view across the entire product development program by active ingredient and as such must work in a close collaborative environment with Product Managers, Development Managers and Field Development scientists. The GPDM has three primary responsibilities:
- Work closely with Product Managers, Development Managers and Field Scientists to establish clear research objectives across active ingredients by region and assure that synergies between projects are identified and shared.
- Consolidate and summarize development plans and field trial results by active ingredient across regions to deliver balanced and accurate results, to facilitate learning and sharing of knowledge across the organization and assure efficient support of registration and marketing activities.
- The GPDM works to insure that the budgets and objectives are aligned and the global development effort delivers on its objectives. The GPDM is the primary contact point for the entire Gowan product development program.
- Must hold a graduate degree in a biological science and have at least three years of progressive professional experience in agricultural field development of crop protection products. Must have training and experience in experimental design of field trials, data consolidation, statistical methods and database design.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical multi-cultural environment.
- Experience of working in a collaborative environment across an organization.
Reports To: Director of Global Marketing
Travel: Up to 50% International Travel
Position Location: Gowan headquarters, Yuma, AZ
To apply, click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION below.