See More Jobs From Land O'Lakes
Location: - (Dalhart, Texas, South-West United States, USA)
Company: Land O' Lakes
Open Til: 16-May-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: General
Career Type: Safety
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Send This Job To A Friend
Ware House Lead - Dalhart TX.
WinField Solutions, LLC |A Land O'Lakes Company
WinField Solutions Service Center, a wholesale agriculture chemical warehouse, has an excellent full time employment opportunity for qualified candidates seeking work as a Warehouse Lead in a fast paced agriculture company. Starting wage range is $15.77 to $19.00 per hour DOE.
Essential functions and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Safety / Regulatory rules and records are practiced and maintained daily.
- Responsible for plant cleanliness and housekeeping.
- Operation efficiencies implemented in collaboration with Location Manager including: truck loading and unloading, providing warehouse staff direction, and budget implementation.
- Maintain adequate supply of product inventories.
- Process transactions in Harvest - responsible for accurate bills of lading and making sure trucks are properly placarded.
- Ability to answer customer agronomic and technical questions.
- Manage the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Ability to work extended hours and Saturdays during busy season.
- Abide by DOT shipping and paperwork requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Stable Employment History
- Customer-friendly attitude is also a must
- 2 or 4 year college degree in agriculture, business, or supply chain/logistics
- Possess a valid CDL (Class B at minimum) with Hazmat & Air Brake Endorsement (or be willing to obtain within 6 months)
- Driving Responsibilities (contingent upon having or obtaining CDL):
- Driving a delivery truck to various destinations in assigned area.
- Being able to check products against bill of ladings and purchase orders.
- Securing shipments and follow all other DOT shipping requirements.
- Complete paperwork required for each trip, including but not limited to, daily time sheet and/or drivers log, bill of ladings and delivery receipts along with vehicle inspection form.
An important part of your Land O'Lakes total compensation is the benefits package offered to you. Our benefit plans are designed to be competitive in cost-sharing and plan design; include health and insurance; retirement; as well as other perks and benefits.
WinField Solutions LLC, a division of Land O'Lakes, Inc, is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Land O'Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.