See More Jobs From CGB Enterprises, Inc.
Location: - (Jacksonville, Illinois, Mid-West United States, USA)
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Insurance
Career Type: Training
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 2
Send This Job To A Friend
Brief Description of Diversified Crop Insurance Services, Inc .
Diversified Services, Inc. (DS) and Diversified Crop Insurance Services, Inc are the Agency and Insurance division of CGB Enterprises, Inc. Diversified Services provides crop insurance agents and agencies tools and resources to make more profit for them and their producer customers. Diversified Crop Insurance Services provides administrative and adjusting services for the federal crop insurance program to agents in 26 states. Our unique training and decision tools help crop insurance agents and their producer clients leverage their resources in order to manage risk, enhance wealth, and improve their quality of life.
Job Title - Professional Development Trainer
Job Location - Jacksonville, IL
Basic Job Description – If you are a persuasive communicator interested in helping Crop Insurance Agents become more effective growing their business and delivering world class value to their customers we want to talk to you. The job requires a confident, fast paced, independent, outgoing individual who will constantly strive to make all agents associated with Diversified Services world class. Successful applicants will be passionate about quality of their work and committed to providing our employees and clients with a well organized and effective training experience.
Primary Job Duties
- Deliver DS Sales Intensive training twice per month
- Create Sales / Motivation / Leadership material for Agents and Managers
- Assist with Content Planning and Training for Annual Sales Conference
- Use DS’s Learning Management System to deliver and track training
- Report to National Sales Training Manager
- College degree or related experience
- Experience in crop insurance and/or the business side of farming
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook or their equivalent is preferred.
- Insightful teaching, business thinking, creativity, and problem-solving.
- Has demonstrated ability to sell, teach, and motivate others
- Ability to work independently
Min Experience Required – 2 years
Degree Required - BS or equivalent experience
Travel - Travel will be required from time to time
Compensation - Compensation includes paid expenses, full benefits, competitive salary, and generous incentive package.