See More Jobs From Crop Production Services
Location: - (Dorchester, Ontario, Central Canada, Canada)
Company: Crop Production Services
Open Til: 25-Feb-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Agronomy
Career Type: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 5
Send This Job To A Friend
Crop Production Services is one of the largest farm market retailers in North America. With over 148 years in business, CPS is the most effective and efficient supply chain for rapid development of seed, fertilizer and crop protection products. Our mission is to be the trusted and recognized leader in the retail agricultural industry, the first choice for every customer and producer and a growth company where employees can achieve success and develop to their maximum potential. Make the move to join our more than 8,000 employees across the US and Canada and begin growing your career now.
- Field Marketing Representative
- Field Marketing Representative carries primary responsibility of promoting a defined portfolio of key products within province of Ontario. Candidate will develop product presentations/ marketing initiatives that can be shared with industry influencers including producers, retailers, processors, Government extension staff.
- Field Marketing Representative will support both the Sales & Marketing staff. Candidate will report to Eastern Canada Sales Manager. Candidate will have combination of sales & marketing responsibility.
- The successful candidate will provide team leadership that fosters an innovative environment and promotes initiative in market development of company products.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Marketing, Sales, AgriBusiness, or equivalent related work experience
- Proven ability to be a strong leader and work well within a team
- Proven ability to build brand awareness
- Strong analytical skills to monitor and review the market environment as it relates to agriculture in Ontario
- Minimum 3-5 years of Agri Sales / Marketing experience preferred
- Superior Communication/Presentation/People skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management and priority allocation skills
- This position will be located in Dorchester, Ontario at our Head Office Location
- Minimal overnight travel will be required
- Proficiency with computers, MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Ability to travel and possess/able to acquire a valid passport
Pre-employment testing is required. We welcome diversity in our workplace and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
While we appreciate all applications we receive; we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. EOE/AAP
Job Contact Information