See More Jobs From Farm Credit
Location: - (Bad Axe, Michigan, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: GreenStone Farm Credit Services
Open Til: 01-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Finance
Career Type: Financial Services
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 5
Send This Job To A Friend
GreenStone Farm Credit Services is a $5.6 billion financial services institution with 450 employees in 37 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
- Aggressively market credit and financial services and establishing new market relationships.
- Combine agricultural and business knowledge with an in-depth understanding of each customer’s current financial position in order to provide innovative and workable alternatives to solve problems the customer faces in their ongoing farming operations.
- Prepare credit analysis on assigned portfolio directly or through the use of a credit analyst.
- Develop and maintain a significant professional presence throughout the local community in addition to making formal presentations to various local and regional groups.
- Farm production and financial management and other specific knowledge pertinent to the geographical region or territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business administration, finance, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the agribusiness/farming industry or agricultural credit.
- Knowledge of loan products and services and credit operations.
- Knowledge of farm production methods and products.
- A general understanding of farm business management, finance and macroeconomics.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships.
- Must be able to analyze financial conditions of clients and the industry trends.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) + 9% match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Computer Subsidy/Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement ($3,750 for BA, $5,250 for MA, per year)
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter