International Merchandising Branch Manager
Well established US based trading company is looking for a true leader to become the Location Manager for a new trading office located in Canada.
Key Background for Consideration
- Minimum of 8 years of commodity trading/merchandising experience
- Substantial international grain trading/merchandising experience
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to manage commodity price risk using futures market strategies
- Ability to develop and execute a business plan for a new trading office
- Clear experience with and understanding of logistics market
- Experience in managing a trading office is preferred
Why this Company???
- Excellent company with a solid reputation for integrity in the grain market
- First rate management team with which to work
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Livable, low cost urban area
If you have the ability to develop a business that will also result in significant income potential, check out this opportunity.
Keywords: International Merchandising Manager, International Grain Merchandising, Merchandising Manager, Ag Commodity Merchandiser, Ag Commodity Merchandising, Canada, CA
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the International Merchandising Branch Manager job.