See More Jobs From CHS Inc.
Location: - (Taylor, North Dakota, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: CHS Eastern Farmers Coop
Open Til: 04-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Agronomy
Career Type: Administration
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 1
Send This Job To A Friend
CHS / Southwest Grain has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division located in Taylor, ND. We are looking for a full-time Office Assistant. The ideal candidate must be able to make decisions and work independently within a team atmosphere. The incumbent must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Office Hours: 8 am – 5 pm.
- Handle customer phone calls and direct patrons to appropriate personnel.
- Provide excellent customer service and create favorable image of SW Grain.
- Provide clear office communications with location managers, board members, and patrons.
- Accounting functions: enter payroll hours, mailing monthly A/R statements, and reconciling credit card receipts & statements.
- Issue patron grain drafts and answers grain accounting questions.
- Support A/P department as needed.
- Computer – MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Customer service background
- Bookkeeping experience
- Administrative experience
- Farming background/ understanding
- Bookkeeping or Accounting background
CHS offers a Competitive Salary. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. CHS is an EEO employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on "APPLY TO THIS POSITION" PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL BE RE-DIRECTED TO THE CHS CORPORATE CAREER SITE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION AND DOWNLOAD YOUR RESUME.