See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (Southwest, Illinois, Mid-West United States, USA)
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Crop Protection/Chemicals
Career Type: Custom Applicator
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 2
Salary: $40-45k, DOE
Send This Job To A Friend
One of the leading ag retailers in the region has a rare opening for a custom applicator. This is a very stable and well-respected organization that provides their employees with some of the best equipment to operate, ensuring their customers the best service possible and keeping your “down time” to a minimum.
- Spreading and spraying fertilizers and chemicals on growers’ fields in the area
- Making any necessary “in field” repairs to machinery
- Assist with mixing/loading of fertilizers and chemicals
Qualifications and Requirements
- This position requires a clean driving record, have or obtain a Class A CDL and a Commercial Applicators License prior to being hired
- Prior application experience preferred, will consider someone with experience operating large farm equipment
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Compensation range: $40-45k, DOE
- Excellent benefit package (health, vacation, 401k)
If you are an experienced custom applicator that would like to join a very well respected leader in the region, I would appreciate the opportunity to visit with you and help you on your career path.
Come Join An Industry Leader. APPLY NOW!
Email your confidential resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org My name is Scott Rose and I specialize in placing qualified professionals in the ag industry. If this opportunity is not of interest to you, I’d like to visit with you and learn what opportunities you would want to hear about. My direct line is 605.978.5446
Job Contact Information