See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (Minnesota, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: Management Recruiters of Sioux Falls, LLP
Open Til: 02-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Agronomy
Career Type: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Salary: 45K - 60K
Send This Job To A Friend
Represent and be a strong contributing team member within the Sales Team and supporting functions in the Commercial Unit / District in order to achieve profitable growth and create an industry leading and sustainable position for the company.
- Achieve sales, profit, and market share targets with channel partners, key producers and other customers, within the assigned territory.
- Create demand at the customer level, ensuring that the customer is knowledgeable about our products and has further interest in solutions.
- Achieve sales, profit, and market share targets within territory and district.
- Develop a profound understanding of customer needs via consultative selling, recognized expertise, and trust with customers, within assigned market area.
- Regularly collect and report market intelligence and relevant value chain insights.
- Manage operational budget, variable selling expenses, and marketing funds within Commercial Unit / District guidelines.
- In some geography, assist and initiate the recruiting process for leading Seed Advisor's of the future.
- Accurate forecasting for customers within territory.
- Contribute to the District plans to Deliver the Commercial Unit / District Business Plan.
- Actively engage with our channel partners to assist with their ability to connect with growers more effectively in delivering solutions.
- Consultative selling and negotiation skills
- Strategic and tactical business planning process
- Key account function and business management
- Competitive analysis and interpretation
- Agricultural terminology and nomenclature
- Agronomic knowledge relevant to the District
- Minimum education requirement: BA/BS in Ag science or BA/BS in non-ag discipline with significant industry background
- A minimum of 2 years in Sales
- Strong sense of customer focuses and demonstrated excellent sales and negotiation skills
My name is Daniel Banuelos and I strive to work in a highly ethical manner. If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please email me at email@example.comIf you need information please call at 605-978-5470 at your convenience.
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, DSM, manager, agribusiness, sales, NE, ND, MN, IA, SD, KS, territory, sales representative, territory sales rep, ag superintendent