See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (South Dakota, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: Management Recruiters of Sioux Falls, LLP
Open Til: 03-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Equipment/Machinery
Career Type: Management / Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 7
Salary: 60000+ DOE
Send This Job To A Friend
General Manager of Implement Dealership
This person must be able to learn from the existing organizational structure and from there develop a direction and purpose for his role in the business. This person will be in charge of executing business protocols for each department developed either previously or by developing new protocols due to fast changes in today’s agricultural business.
- Understand and monitor the flow of business in the dealership. Guide and direct as necessary. Works with the board of directors to develop the plans necessary to accomplish this.
- Directs flow of business from sales, parts, and service through the secretary and then on to the customer base.
- Develop the dealership’s strategy and guide all location’s employees towards implementation of this strategy.
- Analyze current sales and grow sales accordingly. Develop plan to increase current customer satisfaction.
- Well versed in the implement dealership business.
- Preference will go to candidate’s with management experience but willing to train someone with a strong equipment sales background.
- Able to lead employees and comfortable with coaching and providing feedback to resolve issues.
- Understanding of general management practices, general accounting, employee relations, public relations, farm equipment, and farm parts (in that order).
- Knowledge of technology and able to direct the changes necessary to ensure that the dealership is competitive in today’s environment.
Other Opportunities: My name is Charlotte Gamber and I work very confidentially. I am a search consultant that locates and places exceptional candidates in agricultural industry. If you are interested in this or a similar position in a different location, feel free to call me at 605-978-5437.
Contact Us: Serious applicants can send a confidential resume along with professional references to email@example.com. Qualified applicants will be contacted and receive further information.
Important: Confidentiality is extremely important in relation to this opportunity as it is also important to find a perfect match then to disclose your name.
Job Contact Information