See More Jobs From Farm Credit
Location: - (Omaha, Nebraska, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: Farm Credit Services of America
Open Til: 03-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Finance/Banking
Career Type: Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Salary: $69,510 - $106,000
Send This Job To A Friend
Analyze business and user requirements for computer-based systems; recommend innovative solutions; develop and review system documentation; coordinate with various business teams and external vendors for product development, engage business and development teams in quality assurance testing, use agile project methodology.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential functions of the position may include, but are not limited to:
1. Perform analysis of business and user requirements for business and/or computer-based systems and software applications. Support the delivery of products and services through coordination of efforts of a cross-functional team of business and development personnel, and recommend innovative solutions to meet business user needs. Establish shared language and understanding among all project participants so that work can proceed in a positive and collaborative manner.
2. Develop user stories to initiate the development of features to create an envisioned system or to coordinate with third party vendors.
3. Assist in explanation of user stories and identification of system dependencies to development teammates and participate throughout the development process to ensure requirements are met.
4. May support business applications in production or coordinate the transition of user support to the production support team.
5. Develop test cases and/or scripts for accurate acceptance testing, completes testing for a quality product and/or directs the business owner team and/or other teams to ensure complete testing for a quality product.
6. Consult with business team in the development of user documentation and training materials and the coordination of user training sessions.
7. Serve as a consultant or team member for cross-functional teams pulling from a foundation of broad Farm Credit Services of America business knowledge and technical expertise of both current systems and system changes yet to be implemented, to provide input and feedback as recommendations and decisions are made.
8. Apply agile project methodology to assist project leaders in product development.
9. May serve as project leader as well as business analyst, dependent upon size and scope of project and availability of resources.
10. Under general direction, coordinates highly complex projects with business units.
Additional functions of the position may include:
1. Performs other related duties as assigned.