See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (central, Illinois, Mid-West United States, USA)
Open Til: 04-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Agronomy
Career Type: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 2
Send This Job To A Friend
My client is a very well established agronomy retailer, who due to tremendous recent growth, is in need of an experienced agronomy salesperson to work an existing territory, making appropriate seed, fertilizer and chemical recommendations for their growers.
The ideal candidate will aggressively go after new business, while simultaneously strengthening the relationships with the existing customer base by becoming a “partner” in their operations.
• 5+ years experience in agronomy sales
• Provide soil testing, crop scouting and make disease/pest management recommendations
• Degree in Agronomy or another ag related field of study preferred
Qualifications and Requirements
• Requires someone who isn’t afraid to make cold calls and who has an entrepreneurial personality
• Must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record
• Currently hold or be able to obtain CCA status within a year of hire
• Competitive base pay PLUS bonus
• Excellent health benefit package
This client is a well established, full service ag retailer who rewards hard work with advancement opportunities.
Jump Start Your Career with an Industry Leader. APPLY NOW!
Email your confidential resume to: email@example.com or call me directly at 605.978.5446. My name is Scott Rose and I specialize in placing qualified individuals in the ag industry. If this opportunity is not of interest to you, I’d appreciate visiting with you about what you would like to confidentially explore.
Job Contact Information