See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (Nebraska, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: Management Recruiters of Sioux Falls, LLP
Open Til: 08-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Production/Farming
Industry Type: Crop Protection/Chemicals
Career Type: Custom Applicator
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Salary: 35K - 45K
Send This Job To A Friend
We are looking for a Custom Applicator. You will promote the proper use of crop protection products. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. This opportunity has growth potential and offers mobility within the company.
- Apply crop protection products with a High-wheel sprayer, Floater, Rogator, or Ditch sprayer
- Spread Fertilizer and spray crop protection products
- Truck Driving as needed or required
- Warehouse work to include: driving loader, forklift, Mechanics, Maintenance
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Crop protection product mixing
- Operation of application equipment
- CDL or ability to obtain.
- Good driving record
- Ability to work long hours in season
- Applicators license or ability to obtain within the first 30 days of employment.
- Farming background
- Application experience
- Chemical application education preferred
My name is Daniel Banuelos and I strive to work in a highly ethical manner. If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you need information please call at 605-978-5470 at your convenience.
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, DSM, manager, agribusiness, sales, NE, ND, MN, IA, SD, KS, territory, sales representative, territory sales rep, ag superintendent