See More Jobs From Monsanto
Location: - (St. Louis, Missouri, Mid-West United States, USA)
Open Til: 09-May-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Crop Protection/Chemicals
Career Type: Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Send This Job To A Friend
Monsanto has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst in our Global Seeds and Traits IT Organization. This position will focus on the planning, design, configuration, testing, training and new site implementation of SAP Quality Management (QM). This position will partner with the Vegetables Manufacturing and other analytical groups to understand business and laboratory processes. The Business Analyst - IT Manufacturing Quality Systems position will collaborate with and support the Global Vegetable QM Network to develop and manage enterprise solutions that reduce Monsanto#39;s operating costs.
- Configuration of all of SAP QM/PM functionality
- Global support of current sites using SAP QM/PM. This includes Vegetable production facilities and analytical laboratories. Support of these processes includes developing and maintaining interfaces to other supporting systems
- Driving improvements and enhancements at manufacturing and laboratory sites
- Development of Functional Design Specifications and other detailed enhancement documentation to support custom program and BI reporting development
- Cross-functional work with PP, PP-PI, LE, SD, MM, LIMS, and Master Data teams and support teams such as ABAP, Security, Basis, and Operations as necessary to resolve technical and process issues
- Understanding and supporting integration issues that affect the QM/PM Processes
- Identify opportunities for process improvements either in existing designs or by adopting new functionalities available in ECC 6.0
- Bachelor#39;s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple assignments/initiatives/projects simultaneously within a rapidly changing business environment, including large implementation projects
- 2+ years experience working with key business users to develop, document and translate business requirements into conceptual designs
- 2+ years SAP configuration experience in QM and Plant maintenance modules in Quality Planning, Quality Production, Quality
- Procurement, Quality Inspection, Results recording, Sample management, Notifications and in PM module, Planning, Scheduling and Capacity planning
- Advance proficiency in managing and implementing QM functionality including inspection plans, operation sets, inspection lot processing, physical samples, results recording, defect recording, usage decisions, sample management, quality certificates, quality notifications
- Experience with SAP PM (Plant Maintenance)
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement projects and initiatives
- Understanding of integration points of QM module with other SAP modules including PP-PI, SD, MM, etc.
- Experience in the use of User Exits, Function Modules, BAPIs, BADIs, BDCs and data loading tools like LSMW, eCATT etc.
- Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 version
- Advanced proficiency with material and batch classification structure
- SAP BW/BI and Business Objects Experience
- Previous experience with QM-IDI interface with external LIMS systems