See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (Iowa, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: Management Recruiters of Sioux Falls, LLP
Open Til: 09-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Agronomy
Career Type: Custom Applicator
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 1
Send This Job To A Friend
A highly regarded retail farm service center is looking for a dependable individual for a Custom Applicator position.
The retail location has a great working relationship with its producers and its employees. The applicant must be focused on the grower and his needs and look to not only benefit the customer but also the long term success of the company.
- Applies fertilizers and crop protection products with company equipment / sprayers.
- Operates high tech equipment with GPS, VRT, guidance, mapping, and boom systems.
- Records application conditions and maintains all required logs.
- Repairs, rebuilds and maintains equipment as needed.
- Builds strong working relationships with customers to determine additional crop production needs.
- May assist with Crop Scouting or Crops Sales activities.
- High school diploma or GED with 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Agronomy application background experience.
- Ability to obtain CDL and other required commercial application certifications.
- Driver’s license with clean driving record.
Other Opportunities: My name is Brian Koehlmoos, and I have other opportunities available. If you are interested in this or a similar position in a different location, feel free to call me at 605.978.5417 or email BLK@agoodjob.com. I specialize in placing people in the retail and wholesale agronomy industry in such positions as custom applicators, agronomy sales, agronomists, location managers, general managers, district sales managers DSM, etc.
Serious applicants can send a confidential resume, WORD format only, along with professional references. Qualified applicants will be contacted and receive further Information.
Important: Initially, you do not need to send your resume or disclose your name and company you work for. Confidentiality is critical in relation to this opportunity as it is more important to find the perfect match than to initially know your name.