See More Jobs From Monsanto
Location: - (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Prairies Canada, Canada)
Open Til: 03-Jul-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Crop Protection/Chemicals
Career Type: General
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Send This Job To A Friend
- Greet and direct visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers
- Ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Screen and respond to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; Maintain solid customer relationships with internal and external stakeholders by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Support corporate business practices such as processing of invoices, expense reporting, and managing supplies
- Partner closely with Corporate Services Supervisor on budgetary responsibilities, including forecasting and reporting of SG&A budgets
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents in support of legal and business conduct related matters
- Provide operational support for FCPA and Business Conduct related matters
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications and presentations
- Overseeing and addressing maintenance issues related to the facility including repairs, regular maintenance work, and monitoring the building security system
- Strong collaboration with the Fleet Manager; maintain accurate records, monthly reporting and other administrative support.
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in related discipline with a minimum 3-5 years of experience providing administrative support in a fast paced, complex, cross functional environment
- Excellent communication skills are a must as the job requires interfacing with external as well as internal stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills and high level of integrity required as the successful person will be exposed to sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and adapt quickly to changes in responsibilities and prioritiesemonstrated relationship management and networking skills to function in a highly diverse environment and work team
- A strong spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.