See More Jobs From Crop Production Services
Location: - (Loveland, Colorado, West United States, USA)
Company: Crop Production Services
Open Til: 26-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Agronomy
Career Type: Accounting
Job Type: Internship/Summer Work Experience
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Send This Job To A Friend
Position Summary: Track inventory count progress, complete expense reports and payroll for field interns, and other various tasks as needed
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track daily inventory counts and compile data in Excel Spreadsheet
- Receive time sheets from field interns to enter bi-weekly payroll
- Receive receipts from field interns and enter data in expense reporting system
- College student with Agricultural based degree desired
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and written and oral communication skills
- All work will be completed in the Corporate Office
Crop Production Services (CPS) is one of the largest farm and market retailers in the United States. With over 150 years in the business, we are the most effective and efficient supply chain in the United States for rapid development of seed, fertilizer and crop protection products. Our mission is to be a trusted and recognized leader in the agriculture industry, the first choice of every customer and producer and a growth company where employees can achieve success and develop their maximum potential.
Based on our mission, CPS offers a summer internship program that recruits college students to work for an entire summer to gain work experience.
The internship is a paid, non-benefited position, full-time during summer months (late May to mid-August), with part time availability during the Spring (April) and Fall (August-October) working around class schedule.
Job Contact Information