See More Jobs From Farm Credit
Location: - (Omaha, Nebraska, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: Farm Credit Services of America
Open Til: 10-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Finance/Banking
Career Type: Financial Services
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Salary: $43,640 - $64,360
Send This Job To A Friend
REPORTS TO: Director – AgDirect Service & Quality
Directly responsible for quality review and due diligence of AgDirect retail installment contracts, loan and lease documents to assure consistent high quality documents on higher risk transactions. Maintain understanding of and ensure compliance with all regulations and procedures associated with loan closing. This position will focus on assessing the effectiveness of file administration such as verification, closing documents, and legal entity documentation. Assist in developing value-added recommendations to address identified deficiencies in loan administration to help manage risk and improve service quality. Provide support to the Director of AgDirect Service and Quality for audit reviews and dealer reporting. Work in a team environment to accomplish team goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
1. Quality Review
• Responsible for researching and relaying proper procedures and best practices to the AgDirect team regarding the preparation of documents and steps necessary to mitigate risk.
• Ensure accuracy and integrity of retail installment contracts, loan and lease data needed to make sound credit decisions. Final review of higher risk application packages prior to delivery to customer for signature.
• Utilize in-depth knowledge and experience with the company’s online application entry system, credit processes/procedures, loan administration, credit-related legal documents, and other credit process technology applications to serve as a subject matter expert for the AgDirect team.
• Complete post-close quality review to ensure appropriate documentation was obtained, indexed and appropriate compliance letters were sent.
• Assist in the AgDirect Team credit reviews and internal audits on a regular basis, by providing the necessary information and/or answering any relevant questions to the audit teams. Assist AgDirect leadership in process documentation to assure the delivery of the highest level of quality work.
3. General Responsibilities
• Provide support to the Director of AgDirect Service and Quality, the Director of AgDirect Processing and Director of Business Development in employee training, internal and external audits, documentation of AgDirect processes, and other functional responsibilities as assigned to enhance team results and goals.
• Establish and maintain continual process improvements to increase the effectiveness and functionality of the AgDirect system. Help to prioritize, and implement recommended enhancements, changes and upgrades.
• Establish, develop, and maintain strong customer relationships by providing a consistent quality level of service that is timely, thorough, and responsive to the needs of the dealer/customer. This includes written correspondence and electronic communication with teammates. The individual takes ownership of the problem until resolved to the customer's satisfaction, which may include involving other team members.
Additional functions of the position may include:
1. Perform other related duties as assigned and participates in an attitude of teamwork within the company.