See More Jobs From Farm Credit
Location: - (Harlan or Red Oak, Iowa, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: Farm Credit Services of America
Open Til: 15-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Finance/Banking
Career Type: Financial Services
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Salary: $57,490 - $106,000
Send This Job To A Friend
REPORTS TO: Regional VP - Country Home Loans
This position will be responsible for marketing Farm Credit Services of America Country Home Loan products to prospects and customers, and building strong working relationships with customers within Farm Credit Services of America's marketplace. The incumbent will develop an in-depth understanding of each customer's and prospect's current and future needs and financial position, and provide innovative and workable product alternatives. Majority of incumbent’s time will be spent selling and marketing loan products and services to customers, prospects, and influencers. Works in a team environment to accomplish residential lending goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
All Levels – (unless otherwise specified)
- Actively market Country Home Loan programs and products and is responsible for originating a volume of loans for the Association's portfolio. Responsible for meeting new volume and portfolio growth goals.
- Conduct sales calls to influencers, prospects and customers; majority of sales and marketing calls typically occurs out of the office. Routinely updates and maintains prospect/customer marketing and call planning information on customer contact software. Develop prospect and influencer lists and marketing plans.
- 3. Take leadership role in activity supporting Country Home Loan program and in assigned marketplaces. Follow-up on referrals from marketplace teammates and educate teammates on Country Home Loan products.
- Gather and input an appropriate amount of financial information to support the credit decision process for loans meeting defined risk parameters; or gathers financial data, prepares and sends loan package to Country Home Loan office in Omaha for credit analysis and decision.
- Coordinate loan package approval and credit decision with Country Home Loan underwriters.
- Obtain loan pricing and communicates loan decision to customer.
- Assist Country Home Loan Team in development of innovative credit packages and product offerings, processes, and software to meet customer needs.
- Assist with loan servicing actions on existing mortgage loans.
- Engage in marketing and promotional activities throughout the entire marketplace to support sales goals. Maintain professional relationships with appropriate influencer groups, residential mortgage professionals, and organizations.
- Develop and maintain a significant "professional presence" throughout the local business community contributing to the Farm Credit Services of America image as the leading rural residential financing institution.
- Participate actively as member of Country Home Loan Team, including sales training and development activities.
- Conduct on-site construction inspections and verifications as needed.