See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (Minnesota, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: Management Recruiters of Sioux Falls, LLP
Open Til: 14-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Production/Farming
Industry Type: Crop Protection/Chemicals
Career Type: Custom Applicator
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Salary: 35K - 45K
Send This Job To A Friend
Great opportunity for the right individual!
You will be operating a Floater during this fall season. The ideal candidate will have training with GPS/VRT Auto Steer and have a proven clean driving record. If you do not have, you will need to be able to acquire a CDL with hazmat and a custom applicator license.
The successful candidate will sell seed in off season. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in sales. Applicants must have willingness to be trained with a great, positive attitude.
• Agronomy Degree is preferred
• Agriculture Background
• Experience in the Agronomy Field
• Currently in the Agronomy Industry
• CDL or willingness to get
• Applicator License or willingness to get
• Driving record in good standing
• Self Starter, Good Judgment, Good Communicator, Strong Customer Relations
• Experienced Applicator $14 to $19 Hour / Acre Bonus
• Full Benefits- Medical, Life, Sick Pay, 401K, Pension Plan.
• Training and Education Programs
Send a confidential resume to email@example.com or call Daniel at 605-978-5470.