See More Jobs From Monsanto
Location: - (St. Louis, Missouri, Mid-West United States, USA)
Open Til: 30-Apr-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Crop Protection/Chemicals
Career Type: Human Resources
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Send This Job To A Friend
Monsanto is seeking a highly motivated individual to join US HR Organization as an HR Generalist in supporting multiple organizations and business functions. You will lead various programs and work closely with people leaders by providing HR expertise as well as ensuring compliance with laws, policies and procedures. The major responsibilities include employee relations, metrics/data analysis employee and manager development, and acting as a partner on all key HR initiatives.
- Develop effective relationships with employees, HR team and people managers.
- Influence line managers in controversial and/or complex situations.
- Provide counsel and assist employees and people managers in resolving complex Human Resource problems, including disciplinary counseling, legal issues and terminations.
- Assist the Sr HR Generalists with application of all basic HR processes including performance reviews, incentive planning and talent reviews/succession planning.
- Partner with appropriate HR specialist teams to deliver HR operational excellence. This includes staffing, compensation, organizational development, and benefits.
- Training delivery (Situational Leadership, Diversity, subtle bias, Crucial conversations, DPR )
- Conduct exit interviews
- Work across multiple HR partners, business partners
- Assist in implementing effective people strategies
- Bachelor#39;s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or related field of study
- 2+ years progressive Human Resources experience
- Ability to partner with management to determine HR implications of business strategy and plan actions accordingly
- Ability to set consistent HR direction and practice across multiple teams and functions
- Working knowledge of general HR policies/procedures, as well as local, state and federal employment laws.
- Flexible and able to respond quickly to changing job demands and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work comfortably and influence employee and line managers of a diverse organization
- Ability to work well in a highly matrixed environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- MBA or Masters Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or related field of study
- People management experience
- HR experience with a Scientific or Technology based organization