See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (Central, Iowa, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: Management Recruiters of Sioux Falls, LLP
Open Til: 23-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Equipment/Machinery
Career Type: Precision Agriculture/GPS
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 3
Salary: Based on experience
Send This Job To A Friend
Our organization continues to grow and expand so we are searching for an experienced Precision Ag Specialist to join our team.
- Research trends and customer needs for precision farming in areas that include, harvesting, application, planting and GIS.
- Document the priorities, problems, needs and wants of the precision farming customers.
- Understand the markets associated to precision farming and the unique market needs.
- Train sales and service on new product features and how application equipment works.
- 3+ years experience with Precision Farming or Application products.
- Aptitude for understanding highly technical hardware systems.
- Good documentation skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers, end-users, dealers, management and coworkers.
We offer a great compensation package with bonus based on sales and health insurance.
How to apply:
No resume is required to apply, just give Mary a call 605-978-5447
or contact Mary via e-mail at MJS@agoodjob.com
Job Contact Information