See More Jobs From Cargill
Location: - (Amarillo, Texas, South-West United States, USA)
Company: Cargill, Inc
Open Til: 01-May-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: General
Career Type: Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Send This Job To A Friend
Cargill Corn Milling North America is a manufacturer of value-added corn and sugar based products serving the Food, Feed and Fermentation segments. From facilities in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas, we provide a wide variety of products and services including high fructose corn syrup, corn syrups, dextrose syrups and sucrose that are used in an array of beverage, brewing, confectionery, food and pharmaceutical applications. We also produce a variety of innovative, dry corn ingredients that are used in cereals, snacks, breads, tortillas and animal feed applications. In addition, we produce fuel-grade ethanol and are a leading supplier of corn oil, acidulants, corn gluten meal and corn gluten feed products.
The Reliability Coordinator is the liaison between maintenance and operations for identifying and correcting maintenance processes, assuring priority maintenance work is completed utilizing appropriate resources and in conjunction with production schedules. This role ensures work is done according to established safety standards.
35% Act as primary contact between production and maintenance to schedule required maintenance, prioritize maintenance schedules ensuring PdM and PM work is completed first..
20% Enter and approve work orders and maintenance requisitions; manage maintenance expense jobs (i.e. write and control work).
15% Provide back-up support for the department supervisor.
10% Ensure all work is done according to established safety & precision standards, train technicians in fundamentals of maintenance & reliability best practices
10% Active member of Maintenance and Departmental Improvement Teams
10% Coordinate use of outside contractors for the department
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical discipline OR AA Degree/High School Diploma/GED WITH 4+ years equivalent maintenance experience
- 1 year or more (in addition to above) production/operations/maintenance work related experience
- Demonstrated understanding of MRO stores management, precision maintenance techniques, predictive technologies (Vibration Analysis, Infrared Spec, Oil Analysis, Motor Circuit Analysis)
- Analysis, machinery alignment procedures
- Root Cause Analysis facilitation and solution implementation.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication, organization, prioritization skills