See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (Minnesota, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: Management Recruiters of Sioux Falls, LLP
Open Til: 27-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Crop Protection
Career Type: Custom Applicator
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Salary: 35K - 45K
Send This Job To A Friend
We are looking for a Custom Applicator. Your primary duties from April through fall will be a Custom Applicator. You will promote the proper use of crop protection products. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. This opportunity has growth potential and offers mobility within the company.
- Apply crop protection products with a High-wheel sprayer, Floater, or Rogator.
- Spread Fertilizer and spray crop protection products
- Truck Driving as needed or required
- Warehouse work to include: driving loader, forklift, Mechanics, Maintenance
- Customer Service & Sales
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- CDL or ability to obtain.
- Good driving record
- Ability to work long hours in season
- Applicators license or ability to obtain within the first 30 days of employment.
- Application experience
- Chemical application education preferred
My name is Daniel, please send a confidential resume to my email email@example.com to apply and I strive to work in a highly ethical manner. If you would like to discreetly hear about this opportunity, please give me a call at 605-978-5470 at your convenience.
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, DSM, manager, agribusiness, sales, NE, ND, MN, IA, SD, KS, territory, sales representative, territory sales rep, ag superintendent