See More Jobs From Farm Credit
Location: - (Wyoming or Montana, West United States, USA)
Company: Farm Credit Services of America
Open Til: 28-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Finance
Career Type: Financial Services
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 3
Salary: $52,260 - $118,420
Send This Job To A Friend
POSITION REPORTS TO: Vice President - AgDirect
Territory Managers AgDirect are responsible for marketplace development of the AgDirect program through a focused balance of customer service and sales efforts targeted at farm equipment/fixture dealers and manufacturers. Territory Managers AgDirect provide support for marketplace office staff and Agri-Business officers regarding AgDirect products and marketing efforts. Work in a team environment to accomplish team goals.
Incumbents will work at the Corporate Office in Omaha, Nebraska.
Incumbents will work at the Retail Office in appropriate marketplace.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
All Levels – (unless otherwise specified)
- Responsible for market development and growth of the Association's AgDirect loan and leasing products with agricultural equipment & fixture dealers and manufacturers.
- Facilitate the sales process by providing financing options and sales counseling directly to end-customers (farmers/ranchers) in cooperation with dealership/mfr sales team, including coordination of the closing between dealer/manufacturer and the customer.
- Responsible for obtaining additional information when needed on pending applications, scanning the information and forwarding communication to the appropriate teams.
- Initiate and execute financing agreements with AgDirect dealers and prospects.
- Accountable for servicing and cross-selling AgDirect dealers in assigned territory
- Coordinate with lending officers and Agri-Business officers to identify potential AgDirect customers. Provide officers with current AgDirect information and provide training on programs' processes and procedures, as necessary.
- Conduct training for AgDirect products and processes with agricultural manufacturers and equipment dealers. In addition, conduct marketing and training seminars to end-user farm and ranch customers.
- Coordinate local, regional, and national trade shows to develop the marketplace and generate accounts.
- Accountable for growth and development of new markets outside of FCSA territory adhering to Farm Credit System Territorial Concurrence guidelines and requirements.
Additional duties for Levels 22, 24:
- Ability to serve in mentorship capacity to less experienced AgDirect representatives on either a formal or informal basis.
- Participate in special projects for AgDirect (i.e. workgroups, standardized training for new hires, special program development, etc).
- Responsible for supporting AgDirect-VP in building/maintaining “corporate” relationships in the dealer/manufacturer market.
- Provide back up for other Territory Managers AgDirect as necessary.
Additional duties for Level 24:
- Acquired leadership experience to serve as backup to Vice President-AgDirect. Demonstrate leadership by successfully leading workgroup.
- Demonstrate strong sales and leadership skills in a consistent manner over an extended period of time.
- Consistently meet and exceed new volume goals.
Additional functions of the position may include:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To be directed to Farm Credit's application site, please click the APPLY TO THIS POSITION button below.