See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (northern, Illinois, Mid-West United States, USA)
Open Til: 29-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Agronomy
Career Type: Custom Applicator
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 1
Send This Job To A Friend
I’m looking for an experienced custom applicator that has an interest in agronomy sales. My client company is a family-owned, very progressive and rapidly growing full service agronomy center. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced applicator with an outgoing personality that wants to sell!!
- 1+ year experience in custom application ideal, experience with GPS, VRT,
- Maintain application records for each grower, build relationships with the growers. May also perform crop scouting duties and soil sampling
- Spray acre bonus
- Overtime hours available
- Advancement opportunity into sales
Qualifications and Requirements
- This position requires a commercial applicators license and class A CDL, Tanker, HAZMAT and a clean driving record
- Farming background is a plus
- Need to have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Compensation range: $40-$45 DOE + spray acre bonus!
- Very competitive benefit package
If you’re an experienced applicator that is looking for a career and not just a job then I want to talk to you!
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW!
Email your confidential resume to Scott Rose at: firstname.lastname@example.org If this opportunity is not of interest to you but another ag career is, I’d like to visit with you and discuss other positions my company is currently working on all over the country. My direct line is 605-978-5446.
Job Contact Information