See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (NW, Iowa, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: Management Recruiters of Sioux Falls, LLP
Open Til: 30-Mar-12
Industry Sector: Production/Farming
Industry Type: Grain
Career Type: Facilities Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Salary: 60K - 70K
Send This Job To A Friend
Need a Plant Manager. The purpose for this position is to maximize profitable sales through efficient and effective use of assigned resources. The position is responsible for the supervision and coordination of the assigned employees and assets.
- Assists with supervising, coaching, and counseling employees as well as employee training and development.
- Assist with profitable sales and service of assigned agronomic products and programs to key accounts and targeted prospects as assigned.
- Responsible for profitable over-the-counter sales and service of crops/seed/grain products to all customers and prospects.
- Accountable for providing timely, professional delivery and services of crops/seed/grain products to customers.
- Maintain all equipment and facilities in a neat and professional manner, and maintain all maintenance records as required.
- Assist with the billing of products and services according to company policies and procedures.
- Order, maintain, and control inventory according to company guidelines.
- Attain and maintain all technical and sales skills required for the position.
- Responsible for meeting all company, local, state, and federal requirements relating to safety, environmental and regulatory.
- Attend all training meeting, schools, and seminars as assigned.
- All other duties as assigned.
Normally requires one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be a customer-focused individual, committed to customer service
Demonstrated problem solving skills along with verbal and written communication skills
Must be highly organized, mature, and professional
Must be able to work without direct supervision and be able to obtain results through others
Must be able to work as a team and continue to grow the team philosophy at the location
Must be able to operate necessary equipment
Must be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
Must have and maintain a CDL Drivers License with HAZMAT Endorsement, Applicators License
Ability to work hours other than those considered normal to meet seasonal demands to ensure customer satisfaction.
My name is Daniel, please send a confidential resume to my email email@example.com to apply and I strive to work in a highly ethical manner. If you would like to discreetly hear about this opportunity, please give me a call at 605-978-5470 at your convenience.