See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (Fort Dodge, Iowa, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: Management Recruiters of Sioux Falls, LLP
Open Til: 04-Apr-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Agronomy
Career Type: Facilities Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Salary: 50K - 65K
Send This Job To A Friend
Asst Location Manager
We are looking for an Asst Location Manager to plan and direct the marketing of the location’s Agronomy products and services offered by the cooperative to area producers through a team effort. Responsible for managing a full service Agronomy operation, including dry and liquid fertilizer, seed, seed treatment, crop protection products and custom application. Establish strategic marketing plans to achieve company objectives for Agronomy products & services.
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Develop and manage agronomy location operating budget.
- Evaluate and recommend distribution channel development programs.
- Work with Agronomy Dept. Manager to negotiate contract terms & conditions for all product and major services.
- Oversee development and production of promotional and collateral materials.
- Work with Sales Manager and Agronomy Dept. Manager in product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio & market share in relation to preset standards & industry & economic trends.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives fall within designated budgets.
- Ongoing communication with General Manager, Location Managers, and Sales Manager to monitor competitive products and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key industry and strategic community partners.
- Conduct marketing surveys on current & new product concepts; provide feedback for future product development.
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and present to senior management.
- Establish & maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Work with sales manager and other key positions on programs, pricing and overall strategy for the Agronomy division.
- 4 years industry experience.
- Experience in Agronomy Operations and/or Agronomy Sales
- Supervisory experience
My name is Daniel, please send a confidential resume to my email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and I strive to work in a highly ethical manner. If you would like to discreetly hear about this opportunity, please give me a call at 605-978-5470 at your convenience.
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, DSM, manager, agribusiness, sales, KS, NE, ND, MN, IA, SD, territory, sales representative, territory sales rep, ag superintendent