See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (Southwest, Illinois, Mid-West United States, USA)
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Seed
Career Type: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 3
Salary: $50-60k base + bonus
Send This Job To A Friend
A rapidly growing, independent seed company has a position open for a District Sales Manager located in southern Illinois. This company has the relationships to have the right combination of genetics, traits and access to cutting edge technology. You will office out of your home and be allowed the flexibility to set your own schedule, offering you a better work/life balance.
- Schedule and make seed sales calls to growers in the area
- Aggressively cold call growers in the area looking for new business
- Advise growers on proper seed selection to maximize their productivity
Qualifications and Requirements
- Prior seed DSM experience is ideal, but will consider an experienced agronomy salesperson with established sales relationships in the area
- CCA is beneficial but not a requirement
- VERY Competitive Base Pay with an excellent bonus structure
- Health benefits, 401k
- Vehicle, cell phone and laptop provided by the company
This company has a strong history and a bright future. If this sounds like a company you’d like to become a part of, then I want to hear from YOU!!
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW!
My name is Scott Rose and I strive to work in a highly ethical manner. To learn more about this opportunity, or to inquire about other opportunities, call 605-978-5446 or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Contact Information