See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (Northern, Illinois, Mid-West United States, USA)
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Agronomy
Career Type: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 2
Salary: $50-60k base + bonus
Send This Job To A Friend
My client is a very well established, financially stable agronomy retailer, who due to tremendous recent growth, needs to add an experienced agronomy salesperson to work an existing territory, making appropriate seed, fertilizer and chemical recommendations for their growers.
The ideal candidate will aggressively go after new business, while simultaneously strengthening the relationships with the existing customer base.
- Make sales calls to existing customers and also prospect for new business
- Provide soil testing and crop scouting activities
- Make appropriate seed, fertilizer and chemical recommendations
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2+ years experience in agronomy sales, associates degree or higher in Agronomy, Ag Business or related courses of study
- Must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- Currently hold or be able to obtain CCA status within a year of hire
- Competitive base pay PLUS bonus
- Excellent health benefit package
This company prides themselves on providing their growers with tremendous customer service and allows their employees numerous opportunities for professional growth and advancement!
Jump Start Your Career with an Industry Leader. APPLY NOW!
Email your confidential resume to: email@example.com call me directly at 605.978.5446. My name is Scott Rose and I specialize in placing qualified individuals in the ag industry. If this opportunity is not of interest to you, I’d appreciate visiting with you about what you would like to confidentially explore.
Job Contact Information