See More Jobs From Orica
Location: - (Great Ocean Road or Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia)
Open Til: 26-Apr-12
Industry Sector: Food/Processing
Industry Type: Food Processing
Career Type: Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 1
Salary: Competitve Salary Package: Base + Car + Phone
Send This Job To A Friend
- Locate yourself along the Great Ocean road, progress your career with an industry leader
- On-site customer facing technical support - CIP
- Competitive package including car
Do you have a passion for solving technical issues? We supply clean in place (CIP) chemicals to a variety of food processing clients.
Partnering with these customers, you be on-site trouble shooting CIP related issues, identify and implement related improvements. At times, you will co-ordinate additional Orica technical support to assist in projects, or solve specialist issues.
We will be support you in managing and developing commercial relationships within your assigned patch. Your success in this role will hinge on your ability to identify customer needs, build relationships, identify 'win –win' solutions for your portfolio of food processing accounts and your ability to organise your time and additional resources.
You will demonstrate:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Developed interpersonal and relationship building ability
- Time management and planning capabilities
- Sound systems and administration skills
- A proactive and results driven approach
- An ability to work autonomously whilst communicating with your team
- Strong conceptual thinking and technical problem solving abilities
You will have experience in one of the following areas:
- Food manufacturing experience: Dairy preferred: milk treatment, powder, cheese and whey processing
- Degree qualifications: Food Technology, Food Science, Chemistry, Biology
- Technical qualifications relevant to food manufacturing
- Or chemical knowledge of CIP principles & chemical products
This is an opportunity to move from a technical role to a client facing role, leading to a commercial career path. A competitive package based on your level of experience will be offered along with, tools of trade car and bonus scheme.
Please apply by forwarding your resume via the "Apply Now" button including a brief cover letter addressing the key requirements of the role or contact Samantha Billing on (03) 9665 7948.