See More Jobs From Syngenta
Location: - (Minnetonka, Minnesota, Mid-West United States, USA)
Open Til: 28-Apr-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Agronomy
Career Type: General
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Send This Job To A Friend
Division: Syngenta Business Service (SBS)
Function: Sustainable Excellence
State/Province: Minnesota [MN]
Country: United States [US]
Position Title: Business Process Analyst - Customer Facing
Job ID: 2674
An opportunity to shape Syngenta's future within Syngenta Business Services
Syngenta has recently announced its strategy to bring together its world leading Crop Protection and Seed business to drive significant revenue growth through fully integrating customer product offers on a global basis. To enable our strategy we are investing in our business process management teams and their ongoing capabilities so that we can grow in a way that is both sustainable and drives process excellence into our organization.
With a mature business process management approach we can ensure that Syngenta employees perform their activities in an efficient and non-complex way, that we focus our improvement and change activities on those areas that are core to our growth and most importantly continue to increase the value we bring to our customers.
The Customer Facing Business Process Management team in Syngenta Business Services (SBS) is a team of approximately 60 Syngenta employees that operates within a broader business process management group of over 300 people. We operate worldwide and are present in eighteen locations on four continents. The business process areas that we manage are Order Management, Invoice & Payment Management, Pricing & Rebate Management, Forecasting & Demand Management, Go To Market Strategy and Sales Management process areas. Through the alignment and continuous improvement of these processes we will simplify and grow our business activities in areas such as bartering, brokerage, allocations, complaint management, loyalty and rebate programs, eCommerce and machine to machine solutions.
As a consequence the newness of process management to Syngenta and the increasing importance of process design in the Customer Facing area the position of Business Process Analyst will be a challenging role. We are looking for an individual with significant previous experience in aligning and managing commercial business processes, performing a process design and management role while working in a multicultural environment.
Accountabilities: What should you bring to Customer Facing Business Process Management?
If some of the statements below apply to, you are probably a suitable candidate for this role:
- You have previously performed a business process management role within the commercial process space and can communicate with impact, both with stakeholders as well as clients and collaborate across boundaries
- You are able to see the big picture and can navigate through complex environments and problems
- You have worked in or are looking for the challenge of working in an international environment, dealing with different cultural backgrounds and behaviors
- You understand the pro's and con's associated with custom development within global SAP environments
- You have configuration and/or development experience with SAP SD and CRM
- You are familiar with the business and market drivers that influence an organizations commercial and operational decision making
Critical Success Factors & Key Challenges: What can you get out of a stay in Customer Facing Business Process Management?
As a Customer Facing Business Process Analyst, you will
- Be an integral part of a North American team of 13 customer facing business process analysts
- Work with the Syngenta commercial business stakeholders and operationalize their strategic direction into fit for purpose business processes
- Understand the impact of business policies on business process design and implementation
- Identify the need to improve business processes, define the solution and then set the priority regarding the implementation
- Collaborate with other business process functional areas like Production and Supply and Finance to ensure that business processes work efficiently and effectively across process domains and from end to end
- Help build and mature a professional and sustainable business process management function within Syngenta
- Have the opportunity for personal growth, build you business process management experience and focus your energy on must win initiatives
- Play a critical role in the implementation of a significant update to the commercial business strategy for Syngenta
All applicants must be eligible to work in the US.