See More Jobs From Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
Location: - (Marshall, Minnesota, Mid-West United States, USA)
Company: Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
Open Til: 04-Jun-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Feed
Career Type: Operator
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: N/A
Send This Job To A Friend
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visit www.adm.com .
Process Operator in Training-Marshall, MN
ADM Corn Processing
This is an hourly rotating shift position.
Summary: Complete safety and environmental requirements as dictated by job duties. Performs hourly analysis of the process and assists the Process Operator by monitoring and controlling the system.
- Computer skills
- Ability to trouble shoot equipment as needed
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong documentation skillsMathematical Skills
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Documentation skills
- Self motivated and dedicated
- Team player
- Good housekeeping skills
- Attention to detail
- Safety conscious
Summary of Job Requirements:
- Monitors system through controls and laboratory analysis.
- Monitors and checks flows to achieve desired process specifications by observing data on system controls, log sheets, and lab analysis.
- Monitors all equipment and system controls to insure proper readouts and notifies supervisor of the need of repairs.
- Performs periodic preventative maintenance duties on equipment.
- Samples product throughout the process to maintain quality and specifications.
- Performs duties in a safe manner.
Education preferred is a high school diploma/GED
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.