See More Jobs From Bobcat Central Inc.
Location: - (Stockton, California, West United States, USA)
Company: Bobcat Central Inc.
Open Til: 17-Oct-12
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Equipment/Machinery
Career Type: Administration
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 5
Salary: Competitive & Depending on Experience
Send This Job To A Friend
Growing Multi- Location Farm & Construction Equipment Dealer in the Central Valley of California is seeking a Service Writer with a strong mechanical background including excellent skills in diesel mechanics, hydraulics, electronics and electrical. This individual must have a proven background in promoting and growing service sales.
Job Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to work with Service Manager, Shop Forman, Warranty Clerk, Technicians, Sales Staff and Customers on day to day operations of service department
- Maintain high level of integrity and provide excellent customer service to all customers
- Maintain accurate and on time reports and records relative to the service department’s operation.
- Oversee and delegate work orders to shop technicians. Planning day to day operations and assisting shop technicians when the time arises.
General Requirements Include:
- Solid knowledge of technical aspects of agricultural and construction equipment
- Strong organizational skills, computer and typing skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet.
- Keep informed of all service bulletins and complete them if needed.
- Demonstrate strong team building, leadership abilities and positive attitude.
- Post and complete technicians times and work orders in system daily
- Answer Service phone and work with customers directly with services inside and outside of shop
- Schedule Services and provide work orders for outside technicians as well as inside shop technicians.
- Open & Close work orders, maintain and supervise until closed
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking an open-minded and committed to customer loyalty. We are a family owned and operated business, valuing our employees for over 35 years. This position offers a competitive salary that is based upon prior experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.