See More Jobs From Prairie Sky Crop Solutions
Location: - (Niverville, Manitoba, Prairies Canada, Canada)
Company: Prairie Sky Crop Solutions
Open Til: 18-Feb-13
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Agronomy
Career Type: Agronomist
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 5
Salary: Competitive - Based on Experience
Send This Job To A Friend
Prairie Sky Crop Solutions is an independent seed, crop protection and custom application agricultural retailer that delivers high quality products and services primarily to corn, cereal, and oilseed producers.
We have an opportunity for a full time Senior Sales Agronomist based from our facility in Niverville, Manitoba which is approximately 20 minutes south of Winnipeg.
- As a member of the sales team you will be responsible for acquiring new business and expanding the customer base.
- Sales of seed, crop protection and application services both at the facility and through on farm visits.
- Providing full service cropping plans including weed, disease, and pest management, crop diagnosis, and fertility recommendations.
- Prior experience in the retail crop inputs industry and the ability to make crop protection recommendations
- Excellent sales, customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Post secondary education or a farm background would be an asset
Over time and for the right candidate there is an opportunity to take on more management responsibilities such as pricing and managing margins. We offer a highly competitive base salary, bonus incentive plan, health and dental benefit plan and the opportunity to work in a less formal and entrepreneurial business environment.
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to Reg Friesen by clicking APPLY TO THIS POSITION below.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact those selected for an interview.