See More Jobs From GPAC
Location: - (Lexington, Kentucky, South United States, USA)
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Agronomy
Career Type: Agronomist
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required: 2
Send This Job To A Friend
Is agriculture running through your veins? A profitable and progressive farmer is looking for a Scout and Cropping employee. Unique from most farmhand positions, with this opportunity a person can grow within this nearly 25,000 acre farm and move into management. This is a family-operated farm and those who work here are treated like family.
Scout and Cropping Employee Functions:
* Seed, fertilizer, and chemical recommendations
* Scouting and providing general agronomic consultation
* Promoting GPS program on machinery
* Researching plots
Scout and Cropping Employee Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Agronomy or a related field
* Proficient operation of basic farm equipment, sprayers, loaders, etc.
* 2+ years' experience as an Agronomist
* Scout will also be involved with farm operations during busy times
* Excellent benefits
* Competitive base salary, plus commission
Jump Start Your Career with a Crop and Scouting Industry leader. APPLY NOW!
Please contact Steve Gray directly at 605-978-5401 for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 23 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.