Agricultural Outlook is the priority event for all agribusiness professionals.
Agriculture Outlook Australia 2010
13-15 September 2010
Intercontinental Hotel, Sydney
Agriculture Outlook 2010 is the priority event for all agribusiness professionals – register today to secure your opportunity to rub shoulders with the A-list of the agriculture sector.
A-list speakers representing the Agriculture sector’s most influential thought leaders:
- Senator Barnaby Joyce, Shadow Minister – Leader – Nationals in the Senate, LNP Senator for Queensland
- Gerald Leach, Chair Climate Change Working Group, National Farmers Federation
- Aaron Lori, Regional Manager – South East/Greater China, Meat & Livestock Australia
- Don Nicolson, President, Federated Farmers, New Zealand
- Charlie Blomfield, Managing Director, AMC Australia
- David Moore, General Manager R&D Services, Horticulture Australia
- Wayne Overall, Executive Director, AIL Fund
View the programme.
8 compelling reasons why you cannot afford to miss this landmark event:
- Showcasing Australia’s A-List Agribusiness crowd
- Hear the lessons learnt from 3 international agribusiness experts
- 5-not-to-be-missed panel sessions presented in a unique, interactive format
- Shining the spotlight on the top 5 commodity classes
- Diverse viewpoints of the issues facing the agribusiness sector
- The ultimate stage to exchange first-class ideas across various sectors to effectively manage critical supply threats
- Results-focused workshop: Invest in R&D, innovation & biotechnology to optimize productivity
- Marathon networking event
Download the brochure
The earlier you book, the more $$$ you save. Register now, visit www.terrapinn.com.au/2010/ago orenquire here.